We have attached information received from the Executive Director of ICA regarding their upcoming International conference in Calgary in August.
2017 ICA International Conference: August 6-8 2017!
Our theme this year is: My street, my neighbourhood, my city – CPTED in action
The Conference will be held at the Coast Plaza Hotel and Conference Centre in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Join delegates from around the world to discuss a range of topics, including:
- Roles of CPTED implementers (community groups, local government, the police etc.)
- Reducing crime through the planning, design and management of the environment
- The role of CPTED in responding to challenges related to homelessness
- Creating safe public spaces
- CPTED in developing country settings
- CPTED and educational institutions
Specific registration information can be found at www.cpted.net.
We would like to offer ACCPA members a discount.
If any ACCPA members are interested in attending our conference have them use the discount code 2017Calgary and they will pay the same rate as our ICA members pay for the first registration and $300 for each addition person.
I hope this is of interest and you will forward this out to your membership and thank you for all that you and your organization does for Alberta!
Conference information and offer for ACCPA members
Hope to see you there !